Account Executive, Technology, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Dubai
Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Dubai, is looking for an experienced Account Executive to work on multiple global names in consumer and B2B technology.
As Account Executive, they will be charged with servicing clients on a day to day basis, working with small and large teams on deliverables and small campaigns, and advise clients on day to day communications needs.
The candidate should be:
• Proactive, organized and enthusiastic
• A team player, confident in reporting to a busy Account Manager and able to manage an intern or Team Assistant
• A passion for technology and digital – ideally have experience on technology accounts in past work
• Be able to confidently manage a social media account for a client and advise on day to day digital questions by clients
• Good experience of media relations (English essential, Arabic as optional). Current ME media contacts are a benefit but not essential.
• Be a confident and fluent English writer
• Outstanding English essential, Arabic optional
• Be eager to learn more, have fun, work on award winning campaigns and contribute to a growing Dubai team
The candidate should have 1 to 3 years’ experience in communications and PR in agency or inhouse. There is a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package on offer for the best candidate.
Note that SAE position is optional for stand out applicants only with more extensive experience.