Bilingual Account Manager – Corporate and Financial Communications at Instinctif Partnerscareers
We are an international business communications consultancy – a partnership – specialists in reputation, influence &engagement. We work with our clients to ignite multiple & complex audiences through deep insight, expert storytelling & creative delivery. We employ over 350 people across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, acting for over 850 clients, from large quoted multi-national corporations to SMEs just starting on their journey. Instinctif Partners has been operating in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) since 2008.
We are dedicated in helping our clients meet the challenges of their business by developing communications strategies, enhancing brand value and communicating their story to key audiences. Our MENA business provides a range of consultancy services across industry and government sectors. We offer Financial PR and Investor Relations for listed and private companies, corporate communications, reputation management and public affairs for public and private
entities, and corporate communications for a wide range of industries.
Coporate and Financial Communications
A rare opportunity to join Instinctif Partners’ strong team in Riyadh, which is experiencing fast growth across in the Kingdom. Our client base comprises a range of high profile listed companies – who we advise on their Corporate Communications and Financial PR programmes – as well as regional and international corporates and financial institutions, for whom we deliver corporate communications and reputation management consultancy.
• Comfortable in day to day client contact and manages relationships where appropriate
• Provides advice and guidance to clients
• Ensures efficient, high quality day-to-day delivery of client programme
• Drives and coordinates media and analyst relations activity
• Drafts written materials that are well-informed and audience appropriate
• An increasing understanding of the media, communication and business skills needed to run accounts
• Fully participates in the development of new business proposals and pitch presentations
• Able to post on social media for clients with minimal supervision
• Plans and manages the organisation of client events
• Recognises a crisis situation and knows how to escalate response
• Knowledge and understanding of digital communications and an ability to carry out research and monitoring
on behalf of clients for issues and opportunities
• Develops strategies and tactics to allow clients to clearly and successfully articulate their voice whether that is
with national or local stakeholders or the media
• Engages with journalists on a regular basis including pitching ideas, stories and perspectives
• Able to devise, organise and attend stakeholder engagement events whether with local communities or support
• Attends stakeholder meetings with clients including with media or community organisations
• Attends client meetings and production of subsequent action reports
• Coordinates team activity to progress communications programmes
• Able to draft straightforward regulatory press releases to a good standard
• Outline understanding of how to read financial statements
• Developing advisory skills and growing awareness of regulatory best practice
• Able to judge a material price sensitive issue and seek senior counsel
• Able to conduct feedback reports
• Comfortable pitching to certain media
• Should be able to speak both English and Arabic fluently
• University degree or higher education
• With strong media relations
• Experience in a PR, consultancy or other agency environment would be an advantage
• Able to communicate and write effectively especially, press releases, reports and articles
• Experience of engaging with journalists including drafting press releases or comment for media outlets at a local, national or trade publication level.
• Experience of stakeholder engagement or campaigning within communities.
• A creative individual who can work within a small but energetic team
• Multi-task with deadlines and ensure that time is managed effectively
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• Able to demonstrate attention to detail
• Shows an interest in media, events and social media as well as being aware of current trends
• Demonstrates flexibility within the team to ensure clients are serviced
For more information, please visit: www.instinctif.com
How to apply
Please submit your CV to Toni.Francisco@instinctif.com
Oops! We could not locate your form.