Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, West Corniche, Abu Dhabi
AED7,200 for Member Table AED800 for Member Ticket AED9,000 for Non-Member Table AED1,000 for Non-Member TicketRegister now
This year’s MEPRA Leadership Majlis is expected to bring together more than 200 senior communication professionals to address the industry’s biggest challenges, trends and opportunities.
As the platinum name partner, The National Media Council (NMC) will address communication leaders on its crucial role in the positioning of the UAE. PRWeek and Arthur W. Page Society have returned for the second year, enriching the agenda with international speakers to uncover the most pressing topics of our profession. The conference is also supported by corporate and agency partners including, Jumeirah Group, Etihad Airways, Mubadala, Four Communications Group and SOCIALEYEZ.
The 2018 MEPRA leadership Majlis will cover the theme ‘Power Forward’, highlighting the power of PR through a mix of presentations, case studies & panel discussions.
Speakers and topics include:
- His Excellency Mansoor Al Mansoori, Director General at National Media Council, to discuss: The National Media Council and its crucial role in the positioning of the UAE
- Nashwa Ali, Head of Public Policy at Facebook, to discuss: The Power of Truth: Countering Fake News in the UAE
- Peter Debrecency, International Vice President at Arthur W. Page Society and former VP of Corporate Relations at Allstate Insurance Company (US), to present case study: The Power of CEO Activism
- Danny Rogers, Editor-in-Chief at PRWeek, to discuss: The Power of Our Industry: How public relations can be the most powerful marketing discipline in the future
- Mohammed AlSiddiq, Head of Digital Communications at Mubadala, to present case study: The Power of Brands: How the brand defines communication