ISOC Professional Training LLC, ISOC Professional Training LLC, Dubai
AED4,200 for MEPRA member AED7,950 for Non MemberRegister now
You will learn to activate crisis systems quickly, develop positioning on the fly, take charge of the news media, and manage the online space. Training includes videotaped crisis TV interview coaching.
This course covers the following modules:
- Seizing the golden hour
- Crisis positioning
- Online crisis communication
- Crisis media engagement
The Golden Hour
This module covers how to seize the opportunities and set the agenda in the crucial early moments after a crisis event.
- Enabling factors for rapid response
- Realities of crisis response: prioritisation
- Integrating communication with operational responses
- Holding statements and social media
- Crisis Positioning
This module covers how to create and deploy effective and appropriate core messaging for negative news events.
- Universal principles of crisis messaging
- Proforma positioning
- Techniques for rapid message development
- Message development workshops
- Handling the Media
This module covers how to engage with the press in the high-pressure scenario of a reputational crisis
- How journalists cover crises
- Understanding crisis story templates
- News dynamics in a crisis
- Crisis media workshops
- Crisis Media Interviews
This module consists of best practice briefing followed by individual practice and coaching in simulated on-camera crisis interviews.
- Crisis media training
- Handling difficult questions and high-pressure interviews
- Media interviews under pressure
- Role play practice
MEPRA has partnered with UK’s Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) to establish a continuous professional development (CPD) program. MEPRA members will receive access to CIPR’s CPD platform, which includes more than 1,200 learning resources and enables practitioners to map their training journey and earn their way to becoming MEPRA and CIPR Accredited Public Relations Practitioners. This course is worth 10 CPD points. For more information on CPD and accreditation click here.
To enrol in this course, please register online or email email@example.com For any additional enquiries, please call Sabrina De Palma, Executive Director on +971 55 5318 920. Please note that there are no cancellations & refund upon confirmation.
Location of event:
ISOC Professional Training LLC
605 Building 4
Emaar Business Park, The Greens
PO Box 185486, Dubai, UAE