Media One Hotel, Dubai Media City, Dubai
AED10,500 for Five-day Arabic programme Member Price AED14,437.50 for Five-day Arabic programme Non-Member Price AED4,200 for MEPRA members' fee AED5,775 for Non-members' feeRegister now
This two-day training course 5 – 6 November covers how to conduct strategic public relations on three of the dominating online social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. You will learn to unlock the communication potential of each platform’s tools and features in everyday communication as well as creative campaigns. The course also covers new and emerging platforms and technologies that should be on your radar.
Participation in this course will help you gain skills and knowledge on:
- Professionally manage profiles, channels and feeds
- Plan, create and regularly update engaging content
- Interact and engage with stakeholders on key platforms
- Prepare and execute integrated communication campaigns
- Facebook management, engaging and interacting with users
- Building a community around your Facebook profile
- Creating content that followers will share
- Integrating Facebook with broad mixed-media publicity and behaviour change campaigns
- Principles of online multimedia in strategic communications and PR
- Creating and managing a YouTube channel
- Content strategies and creative campaigns
- Video blogging and podcasting
- Principles of twitter in marketing, PR and in crisis
- Practicalities, style, etiquette
- Trending, monitoring and metrics
- Management: accounts, automation, client applications, embedding, integration
- Content, outreach and engagement: campaigning, interacting and engaging
This module will also cover a range of other useful platforms that may form part of your social media armoury, including Apps and widgets, forums and communities, user-generated media and location-based engagement.
Training level: Intermediate
Accreditation: MEPRA has partnered with UK’s Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) to establish a continuous professional development (CPD) program. MEPRA members will receive access to CIPR’s CPD platform, which includes more than 1,200 learning resources and enables practitioners to map their training journey and earn their way to becoming MEPRA and CIPR Accredited Public Relations Practitioners. This course is worth 10 CPD points. For more information on CPD and accreditation click here.
To enrol in this course, please register online or email email@example.com. For any additional enquiries, please call Sabrina De Palma, Executive Director on +971 55 5318 920. Please note that there are no cancellations & refund upon confirmation.
Location of event:
Media One Hotel, Dubai Media City, Dubai, UAE