Entries to the 2018 MEPRA Awards are not yet open! Watch this space!
- The Middle East Public Relations Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of public relations for communication purposes; public relations consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies and media owners.
- The submitting company, agency or their client must be headquartered or have an operational base within the Middle East
- All entries must relate to work completed between 1 July 2017 and 30 June 2018.
- Organisations can submit multiple entries into all of the categories so long as the entries are re-tailored to the relevant category.
- Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others. It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered. For categories recognising the performance of teams or consultancies rather than individuals or campaigns, financial and other figures should relate to your most recent financial year.
- Entry Process
- The Middle East PR Awards will be hosted on our online Awards Management Platform
- Entry cost: AED800 for MEPRA Members / AED1,000 for non-Members
Judging, Confidentiality & Publication
- All judges will sign confidentiality agreements prior to receiving your entries
- Organisations participating in the judging process are encouraged to enter the awards but will absent themselves from any discussion involving their organisation or any organisation in which they have an interest
- Judging criteria is clearly defined within each online entry, including score weighting
- Entries which score 70% or more will be shortlisted for the 2018 MEPRA Awards
- An average score will be calculated based on the number of judges for that submission (judges will have to recluse themselves where there is a conflict of interest).
- An independent adjudicator will review the judging process and scores
- The organisers reserve the right to publish submissions from the winners and shortlisted entrants. Where certain information is sensitive, such as budget figures, please mark ‘not for publication
The judges will be looking for clear objectives, creative and effective implementation and tangible and demonstrable results in the campaign award categories. They will also consider the structure, presentation and clarity of each entry. Shortlisted entries will be announced w/c 28 October 2018.
- Entry deadline: [30 September 2018] 12.00am UTC + 4:00.
- Please note the entry deadline, this date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- All entries must be for work completed between 1 July 2017 – 30 June 2018
- Finalists announced: [w/c 28 October 2018]
- Awards presentation ceremony: [21 November 2018]