The 2017 Middle East PR Awards will launch soon!
Please read carefully before submitting your entry
Submission deadline: To be announced on the Awards 2017 Launch event
The Middle East Public Relations Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of public relations for communication purposes; public relations consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies and media owners.
Where both the consultancy and the in-house team wish to enter the same project, the entry must be tailored accordingly ie: written from the perspective of the client or the consultancy and will be judged separately.
Organizations can submit multiple entries into all of the categories so long as the entries are re-tailored to the relevant category.
Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others. It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered. For categories recognizing the performance of teams or consultancies rather than individuals or campaigns, financial and other figures should relate to your most recent financial year.
- Campaign category entries do not have to relate to a specific campaign or project, but can be a component of on-going work or a combination of activities.
- Campaigns must have taken place between August of 2016 and July of this year.
- For best practice award entries, submissions are limited to 1,000 words – to be submitted as a pdf document
- For team and individual award submissions are limited to 15 ppt slides – to be submitted as a pdf document, and must provide evidence of individual performance/achievements, operational effectiveness, client retention/ budget increases and team development.
NEW THIS YEAR!
– Each submission should include a 30 second video edit, which will be shown on the night (winning entries). Details on formats will be shared with you soon! (The videos will not be judged!)
– Each shortlisted entry will be given the opportunity to submit a 1-page digital story-board, which will be displayed on screens across the reception area of the ballroom. Format details will be shared with you soon.
MEPRA members – LOG IN to your account and proceed to the ‘Submit an Award‘ section from the main website menu.
Non-members – Create a Free User Account.
An activation link will be sent to your email address. Once you have activated your account, proceed to the ‘Submit an Awards‘ section from the main website menu.
Purchase your Awards Credits following the online payment process as directed.
1 Award Credit = 1 Award Entry!
Once you have paid for your Awards Credits or your Credits have been allocated to your account, select the ‘Submit an Award‘ button
You will now access the Online Awards Entry Submission form where you can select the relevant category and attach your submission.
You will also be able to upload up to 3 supporting documents AND your 30 second video. For files over 50MB, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Once your entry has successfully been submitted, you will be able to submit an new one.
ALL entries, supporting documents and video MUST be submitted on or before the closing date. (deadline to be announced on the Awards Launch event).
For any enquiries please email us on email@example.com – we wish you all the best!