Joining MEPRA, allows you to grow your network, build your skills and become part of a community which drives the communications industry forward in the Middle East.
- FREE training workshops on a range of communication skills, trends and case study presentations – we hold at least two per month with all details included in our online calendar
- Access to MEPRA’s Employee Assistance Portal, which includes one-one-one support on mental health, financial and legal issues for yourself and immediate family members with experts in the field. Support is available in English and Arabic.
- FREE Cultural Awareness Workshops which educate participants on Middle East culture and customs to establish better working relationships. Held every quarter for new team members or anyone who would like a refresher.
- Access to CIPR’s CPD platform, which includes 1,000 FREE training resources such as webinars, best-practice guides and industry papers
- The ability to become an Accredited Communications Professional through continuing professional development (CPD)
- Access to MEPRA’s Workplace Wellness Programme which includes access to free mental health support, an online health portal, free wellness webinars, a step-by-step guide on how to implement a workplace wellness programme tailored for your organisation, access to our MEPRA Workplace Wellness Advisor for one-one-one support and access to our Peer-to-Peer Support Group.
- Access to our MEPRA Talent Directory, which includes profiles and contact details of job seekers in our industry
- Access to MEPRA’s Career Centre which allows you to upload job posts and apply for roles in our industry
- Access to our Mentoring Programme which connects senior leaders with junior professionals for skill development and career guidance
- Access to MEPRA’s Internship Programme including a How-To toolkit on implementing the best placement programme for your interns
- Access to the MEPRA Student Member Portal where student interns and graduates seek experience through the Student Internship Programme
- Access to local industry research and thought leadership
- Complimentary passes to member exclusive events e.g. breakfast seminars and MEPRA announcements
- 40% discount on regular training events
- 20% discount on MEPRA Awards entries
- 20% discount on industry events, such as Leadership Majlis and REMAP Creative Communications Congress
- Receive the latest news, industry updates and upcoming initiatives through our newsfeeds, newsletters and social groups
In addition, MEPRA’s Agency and Corporate Members receive:
- Benefits and support mentioned above for your wider team, the level of support increases depending on your membership tier
- Free job advertising through MEPRA’s Career Centre and social channels
- Ability to contribute content and share organisational updates and news through MEPRA’s digital channels
- Ability to be featured in PRWeek Middle East
- 20% discount with Getty Images
- 15% discount for PRWeek digital subscription
- 15% off advertising events and offers, and 5% off advertising jobs & recruitment with Mums@Work
- Discount on news distribution services and translations & interpretation services through Aetoswire & NSG
- Brand profile on the MEPRA’s Member Directory to connect with potential clients, suppliers and fellow communication professionals from across the region
- Speaking and profiling opportunities
Download our latest membership pack here. For more information on membership benefits and how to join the MEPRA Community, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the membership benefits infographic here.