MEPRA invites all students in the UAE to participate in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become a content creator for the UAE’s National Vaccination Program and #bringlifebacktolife awareness campaign plus score an Etihad Airways travel voucher worth AED5,000.
In teams of up to four, students will be asked to create one-three pieces of creative content to support the #bringlifebacktolife campaign message, which drives home the importance and urgency of taking a vaccine against COVID-19. #bringlifebacktolife promotes vaccination as the tool to put an end to the pandemic, inviting the public to get the Sinopharm vaccine which is being given free across 200 plus vaccination centers throughout the UAE.
Your creative piece will be judged by a group of creative industry leaders who will select the National Student Creative Challenge title winner. This competition is free for all students in the UAE.
To enter, simply follow the steps below:
1. Download the competition creative brief here.
2. Create one to three pieces of creative content for social media, which meets the creative brief and drives home the importance and urgency of taking the vaccine. This can range from either one or a series of up to three short videos, TikTok clips, or branded posts to be used across one platform or across many platforms. You can download the BLBTL logo suite here if you wish to use it in your creative.
3. Register your details and submit your piece/pieces of creative content by COB 15th through the registration form below, for conditional approval, to ensure it meets minimum requirements before entering the campaign phase.
4. Qualifying entrants will then begin the campaign phase. The content will need to be posted and promoted on your personal platforms from 20th February – 27th February. You will need to demonstrate impact and engagement through likes, shares and comments. You may encourage followers to share the content with the #bringlifebacktolife hashtag for maximum impact.
5. Submit your campaign results by COB 2nd March for final review by our judging panel.
The winner will be announced on 10th March 2021. One individual or team will be chosen and their content will be promoted on www.bringlifebacktolife.ae and included as part of the UAE National Vaccination Program. The winning individual or individuals will receive an Etihad Airways Travel Voucher worth AED 5,000 each.
All currently enrolled students in the UAE are eligible to enter.