ISOC Professional Training LLC, 605 Building 4 Emaar Business Park, The Greens, Dubai, Dubai
AED2,100 for MEPRA Member AED3,950 for Non-MemberRegister now
You will learn to design and manage a CSR strategy through which your organisation can express its values and secure its future through a sustainable mutual partnership with employees, stakeholders and communities.
This course covers the following modules:
- Principles and essentials of corporate responsibility
- Building best practice into a CSR strategy
- Designing CSR programmes
- Implementing CSR programmes
Principles and essentials of corporate responsibility
This module covers the principles and rational for CSR and approaches that you can use to develop an effective strategy for your own organisation.
- Corporate responsibility, corporate citizenship and corporate community involvement
- Social trends and corporate strategy
- International standards and recommendations
- Integrating social responsibility into corporate culture
- The business case for CSR
Building best practice into a CSR strategy
This module covers the core concepts underlying the application of strategic CSR.
- ‘Triple bottom line’ thinking: financial, environmental and social responsibility
- Building a CSR strategy
- CSR reporting and global rankings
Designing CSR programmes
This module reviews practical approaches to designing and planning CSR activity.
- How to create an appropriate and effective CSR programme for your organisation
- Tried and tested platforms and approaches to CSR programme design
- Structures, systems, roles and responsibilities
- Cross-sector collaboration: choosing the right cause
- Developing cross-sector partnering programmes
- CSR measurement & evaluation
Implementing CSR programmes
This module covers hands-on techniques to energise workforce in CSR programmes, and create genuine engagement with communities whose lives your organisation touches.
- Leveraging community involvement: maximising both social and business benefits
- Beyond spending: creating impact in the community
- Distinguishing strategic community involvement from sponsoring and philanthropy
- Advanced involvement: contributing corporate core competences
- Employee volunteering as a strategic HR tool
- Involving employees: tools for motivating and activating
MEPRA has partnered with UK’s Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) to establish a continuous professional development (CPD) program. MEPRA members will receive access to CIPR’s CPD platform, which includes more than 1,200 learning resources and enables practitioners to map their training journey and earn their way to becoming MEPRA and CIPR Accredited Public Relations Practitioners. This course is worth 10 CPD points. For more information on CPD and accreditation click here.
To enrol in this course, please register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org For any additional enquiries, please call Sabrina De Palma, Executive Director on +971 55 5318 920. Please note that there are no cancellations & refund upon confirmation.
Location of event:
ISOC Professional Training LLC
605 Building 4
Emaar Business Park, The Greens
PO Box 185486, Dubai, UAE