intercontinental hotel dubai marina, Dubai Marina, Dubai, Dubai
AED1,500 for Members AED2,500 for Non-Members TicketRegister now
This course will help participants build plans for creating and promoting content that converts into leads and new customers. If you’re creating content or managing content creators this full day course is for you. It will provide participants with expert tactics for efficiently building a content strategy and provide a comprehensive understanding of the components that make up a content strategy plus the importance of creating a framework you can execute at whatever stage your business is at.
Throughout the day there will be practical examples and group exercises to bring the theories discussed to life.
Participation in this course will help you gain skills and knowledge on:
- How to develop and create a content strategy for your company
- How to create your content goals and make sure they’re aligned to the overall business objectives
- Conduct a content audit
- An introduction to Hero, Hub and Hygiene as a practical plan to get started
- Personas, content maps, audience needs and content engagement cycles
- Brand stories and messaging
- How to engage the rest of the organisation to create, develop and use your content framework
- How the rest of the marketing mix fits together with the content framework
- Understand the metrics specifically correlated to the content funnel
- The future of Content Marketing considering emerging trends that cannot be ignored
Training level: Intermediate
To enrol in this course, please register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional inquiries, please call Sabrina De Palma, our Executive Director, on +971 55 5318 920
Facilitator: Nicola has over 18 years in house experience at large B2B Brands, including BT, Dunhill and Avaya where she lead Marketing and PR teams that delivered cross media Marketing strategies and ROI driven campaigns. More recently she ran the PR for a SAAS business focusing on digital transformation software in the media & technology sectors.
A fellow and trainer at the Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM) in the United Kingdom, Nicola is a specialist in Digital Marketing and PR activities across the marketing mix that assists in delivering a business ROI. From strategy, branding and marketing plans to execution across all media platforms, she passionately believe in the integration of marketing to drive brand loyalty and a commercial value.
Accreditation: MEPRA has partnered with UK’s Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) to establish a continuous professional development (CPD) program. MEPRA members will receive access to CIPR’s CPD platform, which includes more than 1,200 learning resources and enables practitioners to map their training journey and earn their way to becoming MEPRA and CIPR Accredited Public Relations Practitioners. This course is worth 10 CPD points. For more information on CPD and accreditation click here.
Please note that there are no cancellations & refund upon confirmation.