intercontinental hotel dubai marina, Dubai Marina, Dubai, Dubai
AED1,500 for Members AED2,500 for Non-Members TicketRegister now
Sponsorships and partnerships can deliver great results, but can be challenging to select, negotiate, manage and evaluate. This full-day training course seeks to address those issues. This course will provide practical insights and guidelines for brands to understand the world of sponsorship and the positives and possible pitfalls when entering into a brand partnership.
Throughout the day there will be practical examples and group exercises to bring the theories discussed to life.
Participation in this course will help you gain skills and knowledge on:
- How to set out a Sponsorship framework that truly reflects your business objectives
- Multi-layer sponsorship: Brand Building, Sales, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Is Sponsorship really the right marketing activity for your brand?
- How to find the ‘right fit’ for Sponsorship and a successful brand partnership
- The practical, legal, and cultural elements to be considered
- How to make sure it’s a success and gauge the ROI for your business
- Where can it all go wrong
- How Sponsorship integrates with the other elements of the marketing mix
- The future of sponsorship and brand partnerships: what are the new areas that are coming into play for brands and sponsors to be mindful of
Training level: Intermediate
To enrol in this course, please register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional inquiries, please call Sabrina De Palma, our Executive Director, on +971 55 5318 920
Facilitator: Nicola Renshaw has over 18 years in house experience at large B2B Brands, including BT, Dunhill and Avaya where she lead Marketing and PR teams that delivered cross media Marketing strategies and ROI driven campaigns. More recently she ran the PR for a SAAS business focusing on digital transformation software in the media & technology sectors.
A fellow and trainer at the Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM) in the United Kingdom, Nicola is a specialist in Digital Marketing and PR activities across the marketing mix that assists in delivering a business ROI. From strategy, branding and marketing plans to execution across all media platforms, she passionately believe in the integration of marketing to drive brand loyalty and a commercial value.
Accreditation: MEPRA has partnered with UK’s Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) to establish a continuous professional development (CPD) program. MEPRA members will receive access to CIPR’s CPD platform, which includes more than 1,200 learning resources and enables practitioners to map their training journey and earn their way to becoming MEPRA and CIPR Accredited Public Relations Practitioners. This course is worth 10 CPD points. For more information on CPD and accreditation click here.
Please note that there are no cancellations & refund upon confirmation.