Media One Hotel, Dubai Media City, Dubai
AED2,100 for Members AED2,887.50 for Non-MembersRegister now
This one-day course delivered in Arabic language, on best practice social media strategies, provides practical guidance on how to evaluate your social media and how to design a strategy to engage your audience. You will learn how to navigate the fast-developing online landscape and develop a social media communication strategy backed by sound policies and governance.
This is an intermediate-level course designed for those with existing knowledge and several years of experience in communications or PR. Learning is pitched at a level to help you develop strategic approaches and apply sophisticated techniques. The course is recommended for communications, PR and marketing professionals at all levels whose role includes strategies and tactics for engagement with online social media on behalf of their organisation. It is also suitable for managers and executives responsible for managing and supervising this activity at a strategic level.
You will cover the following themes, trends and principles that are essential to success in harnessing and aligning online communication to serve business goals; letting go – why the illusion of control is more dangerous than the reality of exposure; learning to love the messy, distributed, interactive, immersive online environment; communicating “with” not “at” in interactive conversation.
Participation in this course will help you gain skills and knowledge on:
- Step-by-step guide to creating an online communication strategy
- Integrating online communication with business
- Mapping your online world: identifying the platforms and influencers that matter to you
- Online monitoring: activating your social media radar
- Online media ecosystem: owned, paid and earned
- Proving the value of online communications: ROI and KPIs
- Systems, policies and processes, resources
- Defining social media roles and responsibilities
- Creating your own social media policy
- Examples and case studies
- Reputational risk assessment
- Rolling out and policing social media policies
Training level: Intermediate
Accreditation: MEPRA has partnered with UK’s Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) to establish a continuous professional development (CPD) program. MEPRA members will receive access to CIPR’s CPD platform, which includes more than 1,200 learning resources and enables practitioners to map their training journey and earn their way to becoming MEPRA and CIPR Accredited Public Relations Practitioners. This course is worth 10 CPD points. For more information on CPD and accreditation click here.
To enrol in this course, please register online or email email@example.com For any additional enquiries, please call Sabrina De Palma, Executive Director on +971 55 5318 920
Please note that there are no cancellations & refund upon confirmation.
Location of event:
Media One Hotel, Dubai Media City, Dubai, UAE