radisson blu dubai media city, Dubai, Dubai
AED1,800 for Members AED2,200 for Non MembersRegister now
Our host Mazen Nahawi will update you on the latest developments on planning, measurement & evaluation. He will take you through the process of setting the objectives and choosing the right measures, using case study examples. He will also focus on the importance of linking PR campaigns to business objectives, to explain why AVEs are a measure that we need to move away from, and why research is the foundation for planning PR campaigns.
• Learn to set the right objectives. Our trainer will guide you on setting objectives linked to your organisation’s goals and help you choose the right measures.
• Understand how non-AVE measures work. Learn what measures are available to you and why they’re important to use to evaluate your PR work.
• Differentiate between outputs and outcomes. Show your worth to your organization and clients by understanding the measurable changes that you’ve been able to bring about.
The One-Day MeasurementWorkshop
Our workshop is delivered over a full day and includes a host of topics that will improve how you plan, measure and evaluate your public relations activities.
Understand how to comprehensively plan and evaluate:
• Get to grasp with a variety of planning techniques
• Learn about quantitative & qualitative research methods
• Delve into past case studies from around the globe
Measure the quality of your PR against business objectives:
• Identify the right measures that will suit your business
• Set smarter objectives, develop better strategies and employ more compelling and engaging tactics
Show the value of public relations to the organization:
• Prove the results of your efforts and their worth to the business
• Gain credibility with those who fund public relations programs
Are you prepared to step up your PR abilities?
You will leave the workshop with a key understanding of what constitutes best practices in PR planning, measurement and evaluation and how you can apply these principles to your own organization or clients.
• This is a one-day workshop exclusive to MEPRA
The masterclass is taking place in Dubai on March
2nd. This is a MEPRA-hosted full-day event
• Learn from Carma’s CEO
Our trainer has several decades worth of experience in the area of PR measurement and evaluation and is a global leader in this space.
• An excellent value proposition for your business This one day workshop with Mazen Nahawi only costs 1800 AED for MEPRA Members & 2200 AED for non members. You won’t find a course that
offers more value at such a price point.
Download the brochure here.
If you are registering as a group, we are pleased to offer group packages. Please send your inquiry for a quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Certificates will be provided upon completion of this masterclass)