Joining MEPRA allows you to grow your network with industry professionals, become part of a community and give back to our industry in the region.
- 40% discount on training events
- 20% discount on MEPRA Award entries
- 20% discount on industry events, such as Leadership Majlis, Dubai Congress
- Complimentary passes to member exclusive events e.g. breakfast seminars and MEPRA announcements
- Access to local industry research and thought leadership
- Access to CIPR’s CPD platform which includes 1,200 training resources such as webinars, best-practice guides and industry papers
- MEPRA also provides an avenue to become an Accredited Communications Professional through continuing professional development (CPD)
- Access to the MEPRA Student Member Portal where student interns and graduates seek experience through the Student Internship Programme
- Access to our Mentoring Programme in which both mentor and mentee roles are available
- Receive the latest news, industry updates and upcoming initiatives through our newsfeeds, newsletters and social groups
In addition, MEPRA’s Agency and Corporate Members receive:
- Free job advertising through MEPRA’s Career Centre and social channels
- 20% discount with Getty Images
- 15% discount for PRWeek digital subscription
- 15% off advertising events and offers, and 5% off advertising jobs & recruitment with Mums@Work
- Discount on news distribution services and translations & interpretation services through Aetoswire & NSG
- Profile on the MEPRA Member Directory to connect with fellow communication professionals and organizations from across the region
- Participation in our ongoing programmes to raise awareness of Public Relations & increase recognition for the region’s communication industry
- Ability to participate and be recognised in the region’s most prestigious awards program, the annual MEPRA Awards Gala Ceremony
- Permission to use MEPRA’s logo on member collateral, email signature, webiste and social platforms
- Members will be accountable through the MEPRA Code of Conduct, signed by all members
MEPRA launched its partnership with the CIPR in 2018, providing our members access to the online CIPR CPD training platform. This includes access to more than 1,200 free webinars, training resources, best practice guides and fact sheets. It also provides members an avenue to be an accredited PR professional. This is a complimentary benefit members received and the biggest investment MEPRA has made in its history. Find out more.
MEPRA Mentoring Programme matches experienced senior communication professionals with communication practitioners in the Middle East in the early stages of their career for a period of 12 months. The programme is designed to help communication professionals in their career development by connecting Mentees with an experienced professional to provide a new perspective, insights ideas and become a sounding board for any professional growth. Find out more.
MEPRA Student Chapter and Internship Programme provides students the opportunity to find open internship roles and gives employers an avenue to find interns suitable for their organisation. Find out more about Student Membership.
MEPRA Members-Exclusive Breakfast Seminars are free to all members. Previous topics have included ‘Mastering Measurement’, ‘Campaigns with Purpose’ and ‘Neuromarketing’, each comprise a breakfast networking session followed by seminar with an expert speaker. These are short, morning events open to all-levels, requiring only a short amount of time out of the office.
For the first time, we are hosting a creative communications congress in Dubai ahead of our MEPRA Awards event, which will include international keynotes and local speakers with a focus on the evolution of modern public relations, building connections through content and tapping into the minds of content creators to unleash the undiscovered realm of creative thinking. As with all of our events, members receive discount on tickets.