AED0 for MEPRA membersRegister now
SMEs face a host of legal issues, mostly alone, as they try to protect and grow their business. That’s why MEPRA has partnered with Support Legal to deliver a tailored workshop for our small and medium independent agencies and consultants to help them navigate common legal challenges.
This workshop will cover
• A general overview of what SMEs need to be aware of and consider investing in, in terms of legal support
• Unpaid Invoices – what practical steps can you take to ensure that invoices are paid
• Employment – Handling employee issues, understanding the recent changes to the employment laws
• Contracts – common contract-related issues – what to consider when drafting contracts in the first instance to reviewing agreements before they are signed
LEE McMAHON, Co-Founder & Principal at Support Legal
Lee is a co-founder of Support Legal, he has over 14 years PQE as a projects lawyer specialising in a wide variety of projects work including concessions in mining, resources and transportation sectors and, in particular, ports operations.
Lee co-founded Support Legal knowing that clients will always want top–tier, high-quality senior lawyers but not the historical billing model. Having the blend of both top–tier private practice, blue–chip in-house experience and being a business owner himself, Lee’s advice in corporate, commercial and projects is pragmatic and that of a trusted advisor to his clients.
Lee is an Australian qualified and trained lawyer, with 14 years post qualification experience.
- Ferrexpo (Dubai)
- DP World (Dubai)
- Herbert Smith Freehills (Dubai)
- King & Wood Mallesons (Sydney)
This workshop is hosted via Zoom
Date & Timings
13th October 2021 12:30pm – 2:00pm GST
Free for MEPRA members