Our next generation of PR geniuses need your help to graduate.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns, many communications students are not able to complete the internship requirement for their degree
in order to graduate. MEPRA is working with Zayed University to found host organisations who are able to offer virtual internships for 4-6 weeks so
students can graduate on time and join the PR workforce.
Students will come equipped with their own IT, PC and working materials.
Virtual internships outlined:
- 4-6 weeks meaningful remote work/training
- Work needs to allow students to feel part of a team (included in online meetings)
- Work can be project related
- Working hours per day – 9am – 2pm (during Ramadan)
- Host organization would need to complete a workplan to show what students would be engaged in
- Students have a faculty member as their advisor who would be in touch from time-to-time with the host organization
The internship period could start from 10th May 2020 and must be completed by 4th July 2020.
To register your organisation, please complete the contact form below.